January 08, 2007

I love Sacha Baron Cohen

Here's Sacha Baron Cohen
(a.k.a. Borat, Ali G, Bruno),
my current idol. Sigh.





He's just so delightful and funny...G and I saw the Borat movie on the weekend (date night!)...very funny, yet somewhat painful to watch...

Here are some more character photos (as Borat, Ali G and Bruno) and an interview below with him and the delish Jon Stewart.


















Just so you know, I'm not usually so mushy about these things, but he's just so fabulous. Glenn agrees (though I'm sure he has no comment re: Sacha's looks).


Interview w/ Jon Stewart (I love the British accent):

That is all for today. Sigh...
(sorry about the wonky photos and copy...just getting the hang of positioning everything and don't know enough to do it in HTML)

1 comment:

KerryMcGann said...

Why did you never send me the link to your blog. Feeling so unloved, but so glad I found it. FAB, as expected. Haven't seen the Borat movie yet, but anxious to do so. So proud of you on the weight loss, a new woman indeed. I just started online Monday(no meetings here in Pilisvorosvar-ha.ha)at 190 pounds of lovin'. Need to lose 40. Maybe you can be part of my online support. xoxo.K